– Easy: no installation on PC, friendly UI/UX with Chrome.
– Lightweight: no slowing down like Windows.
– Secure: cannot be infected from virus.
– Portable: stored in USB flash drive with storage.
– Free: free for individual consumers, schools, companies, organizations, governments (free for end-users and is not allowed for business such as resale/redistribute/etc).
– OS performance depends on the USB flash drive quality.
– As Wayne OS is based on Chromium OS & Linux kernel, compatibility could be not good with special HW (ex: Nvidia GPU).
– You cannot install Windows or macOS native programs other than Chrome Web Store apps.
– You cannot plug off the USB flash drive while the OS is running or transferring files.