Utilizing Chromium OS is not easy as it’s designed for Chromebook (Chrome OS) and users have to build/customize it, however Wayne OS has enhanced HW compatibility for AMD64 with additional features for developer/user.
- Safe: Designed to protect from Virus/hacking.
- Lightweight: No slowing down (It doesn’t mean that the OS is fast on any devices as the speed depends on HW).
- Easy: friendly-user UI/UX for end-user. No complex setup as traditional Linux distros or Windows.
- Free: Everyone (individual, school, company, manufacturer, organization, and etc.) can download/install/use/modify/expand/distribute/sell it under Terms of service.
- Customizable: You can modify the brand identity, splash-screen, login process, mode, etc for your purpose.
- Improved live USB: In contrast to legacy live USB, Wayne OS USB works as a removable storage (and the OS partitions are hidden) in Windows/macOS. Wayne OS portable versions include this feature.