This document is written by reporters/contributors which means that the compatibility information is not certified.
How to use
ctrl+f) your PC/device/chipset name, and check the compatibility information
We (Wayne Inc.) modify kernel, update device drivers and firmwares from upstream Chromium OS, however the HW compatibility is not as compatible as MS Windows since Linux/Chromium-OS kernel/firmware doesn’t support some devices perfectly and we also face difficulties to test a lot of devices.
We apologize to users about this issue and we will try our best to improve this.
- base: Pristine Chromium OS image that is similar to Chrome OS
- dev: Developer image that is similar to base with additional dev packages
- test: Similar to dev with additional test specific packages and can be easily used for automatic testing using scripts such as test_that, etc
Wayne OS 3q21-r1
- Same with Wayne OS 3q21
Wayne OS 3Q21
- Chromium: 94
- Platform: 14103
- Kernel: 4.14
- Board: amd64-generic
- Image build type: base, dev, test
- Fixed freeze in booting process bug (https://gitlab.com/wayne-inc/wayne_os/-/issues/39)
- Based on Chromium R94
- Updated linux-firmware files
- Changed version name from usb to portable
- Classify versions to base/dev/test and portable/installation
- Modified partition sizes
Recently, due to bug from upstream Chromium project as mentioned in https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1177214, the 3Q20 version face Google login failure.
Please read this Wayne Inc. (“Wayne”) Software License Agreement (“this Agreement”) carefully before installing, copying, or using all or part of the Wayne’s Software (“Wayne Software”).